Sunday 5 August 2012

"My Girl"
By Guest Designer
Heather Jacob


Hello everyone, thanks for calling by. Today I have a layout to show you that I have created using some beautiful
Green Tara flowers.
This large organza "Damask" flower stands alone as a feature. The white & blue Imaginarium Designs chipboard compliments the elegance of this delicious flower. I have actually separated the bottom layer of this flower because I wanted a smaller version in this space &  I will use this leftover piece on another project.


This is such a beautiful flower.


I have framed the photo with a compact cluster of beautiful Green Tara  Ivory Roses, tucking some little Green Tara copper coloured Leaves randomly around the edge for a dramatic effect.
I have also added some of their sweet littler 
Flower Sprays  too.


    I have also dabbed some Rusty Hinge Distress Ink on a couple of Roses to create a little definition.

Monochromatic soft pastel hues with a kiss of colour (Copper Leaves) always appeals to me, & I feel it compliments the photo perfectly. I adore the way the leaves are wired, as this allows me to bend/twist/fold them to which ever way I desire.


This simple background is created with a clock mask, inked with a blue Versa Colour, machine stitching around the border & a small amount of doodling.

I hope I have inspired you to play along with your own cluster of GREEN TARA flowers.

Hugz from Heather x

Green Tara Products Used
3cm Ivory Roses
CODE: FDR024Iv
  Flower Stems, White
CODE: FDV045Wh
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Heather just a piece of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with all those gorgeous Green Tara flowers Heather, That big "Damask" one just looks devine on your layout. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just outstanding Heather...always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your on FIRE Heather!!! Another stunning layout and I love your flower and leaves clusters...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page as always Heather, love all the clusters , Outstanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Heasther this is is absolutely wonderful!!!
    Love this flowers!!

    ReplyDelete