Saturday 15 December 2012

"Beauty", Three Cards and
"Wrap Up for Christmas"
by Jan Rankine


 Hi everyone - it doesn't matter what colour you need for a layout,
Green Tara has it.  I loved doing this page in beautiful, vibrant red
using several different flowers.


I have teamed some of their gorgeous fabric flowers with
roses, daisies & finished off with some of their velvet leaves.



Stamping, distressing, inking, some more flowers and the
addition of some rather spectacular chipboard
 finishes this page off perfectly.

Products Used

CODE: XF9213R
CODE: XF9317R
 Red Roses 2cm CODE: FDR006R
 White Roses 2cm CODE: FDR006Wh
 1.5cm Roses White CODE: FDR003Wh
 1.5cm Flower Red CODE: FDVR
 Velvet Leaves 3cm Green CODE: XL266GrP

"For You Card"


I love making cards with Green Tara products - I can really
indulge myself and "go to town".  I've used five
Ribbons on this card which I've listed below.
I also used 4cm Heirloom and the beautiful new
Pale Green Primula.  Fitting in beautifully is one
gorgeous Mint Rose and two Skeleton Leaves.

"Get Well Card"



I've used five Ribbons and Laces on this card - 
4cm Heirloom and 4.5cm Primula, a Cherry Blossom,
Swarovski Crystal, and two little Mini Flowers
  - such fun!!!

"Happy Birthday Card"

 

This colour combination has long been one of my
favourites, and once again Green Tara doesn't disappoint.
Purple and green 4.5cm Primulas, a Cherry Blossom,
 some Roses and Velvet Leaves, all available in
exactly the colour you want.  Five Ribbons once again
on this card, which I have listed below.  The new  
Silver Diamonte Trim comes by the metre
but I have cut motifs separately to embellish my card.

 Products Used

"For You" Card

  Heirloom 4cm Silk and Organza 12pcs White
CODE: XF9317Wh
 1.5cm Roses Mint CODE: FDR003Mi


"Get Well Soon"  Card
 Cherry Blossoms White  CODE: FLC22Wh

 8mm Bead Garland, White
CODE: RBY16Wh
15 Yards Lace, 3.8cm White
CODE: L2868W
 21 Yards Lace, 1.2cm Off White
CODE: L2899OW

Happy Birthday Card

1.5cm Roses Lime Green
CODE: FDR003LG
 1.5cm Roses Lavender
CODE: FDR003L
 1.5cm Roses Mint
CODE: FDR003Mi
  Velvet Leaves 3cm Green
CODE: XL266G
 Cherry Blossoms Violet
CODE: FLC22V

"Wrap Up For Christmas"



This was a layout I did for a challenge over at "Once Upon a Sketch".
Of course we don't have snow in Australia at Christmas but I thought
this gorgeous photo just had be scrapped about snow.

  

This gorgeous Wild Rose flower looks just right.


I'm particularly partial to butterflies and this little quote quite
touched my heart.


Products Used
CODE: SDWhS60
 Velvet Leaves 3cm White
CODE: XL266Wh

Remember  to visit us at Facebook 
Jan Rankine

Thanks for dropping by - I hope I have inspired you just
a little.

Luv, Jan xx









10 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations, Jan! I love all the vibrant rs in the first one, wow!! The whites for your snow theme are just so pure and pretty, and all of your cards are so elegant and lovely!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Jan, that red & white looks striking & the winter one is just soooo gorgeous too. So many pretties. Love all your cards too. Beautiful post. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan these are all so stunning especially the red and white layout-I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with these ladies, the red and white layout is simply striking and such a showstopper. Beautiful work Jan. The cards are absolutely gorgeous and wow look at that amazing crackle background on your third project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elegant, majestic and beautiful .. love them all xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jan I too love the red n white page so stunning, super cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Jan these are all just stunning and that red one is such an eye catcher......yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan - love your cards & especially love the red & white wedding. Reminds me of my wedding (a looong time ago!) when I had red & white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work! And WOW Jan... how stunning is that red on white layout! Loving all that red. Red seems to be a colour I collect but rarely use... might need to come out of my confort zone after seeing this!

    ReplyDelete