Sunday 30 December 2012

Family Fun with Shona Keehn

Hi everyone and welcome to Green Tara. Shona here  today.
 I have 3 layouts to share using lots Green Tara goodies. My first layout is
 called “Delicate” and this is my little niece.  She is so tiny and delicate.
 I have also used a sketch from Scrapfriends for this layout. 



Just look at this beautiful main flower cluster.
 I am loving all of the new Green Tara flowers, so delicious! 
The center piece flower is a Damask fabric and Organza flower.
 I have tucked in a few other Green Tara flowers also.
 The twine bow is also a Green Tara product, it is the Paper String. 
You can shape this paper string so easily, I just twirl the ends
 around a pencil to shape them. 



See those wire hearts…..yes those are Green Tara too,
 and they are fabulous! I have covered these ones with gesso. 



One last close up of the fun chippy title and the background work. 



My next layout is titled “I Could Just Gobble You Up”.
The chippie title is from 2 Crafty chipboard.
 This is my new cutie pie  grand son. I have used lots of
 Green Tara blooms and trims on this one and I have once again 
used a sketch from Scrapfriends. 



I have used some Green Tara Ivory Cobweb trim behind the photo. 
This trim is just so much fun and has so much texture to it.
 I also have used  some delicate Apple blossom and Cherry blossom 
flowers in this small cluster. 



The large cluster is loaded with lots of New Green Tara goodies.
 The center flower is one of the new Pincushion flowers and I have
 also tucked in the new black-grey Primula and a Yellow Satin Rosette.
 The trims you can see here are the Natural Jute Ribbon and the
 cute little bow is Loop and Tassel trim. 



 One more layout to share that I made this month 
using all delicious Green Tara flowers and trims.
 The lace is so elegant and delicate for this special photo of
 my daughter and new grandson. 




 Well that is it for me today, thank you so much for stopping by.
 I have posted below all the yummy Green Tara products used
 for all of my  creations. Remember  to “follow” us on our Facebook page.
 There is always lots of Green Tara inspiration both  here and there.
Everyone at Green Tara would like to wish each and every one
 of you a Happy New Year!
 

“Delicate” Green Tara Products Used:
“I Could Just Gobble You Up” Green Tara Products Used:
5 White Apple Blossoms CODE: FDV044Wh5
Natural Jute Ribbon 15mm CODE: RB17Nat15

10 comments:

  1. What I love about each of these pieces is the amazing layering and textures. Shona rocks these techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Shona. Love the way you have used all the Green Tara flowers, great clusters. Also love all of those beautiful textures too. Great post. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect all 3, love the clusters of flowers the bows of green tara ribbons, that chippie pieces in the second layout look fantastic the way u have coloured them, and I love the distressed punched border on the last layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shona, each of these is absolutely fabulous!!! Gorgeous layering, and beautiful flower clusters..so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these Shona - the colours and textures are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful projects Shona. You have amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 ABSOLUTELY FAN FAB U LAS layouts.... GORGEOUS clusters of GT flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Shona!! Loving that paper ribbon, I think I need some of that now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOOOOVE the color combinations you have used!!! Very inspiring work!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete