Saturday 5 January 2013

Kelly's January Creations


"Sparkle & Shine" 

Hi there!! Kelly here, it's my turn to post here on the Green Tara blog. Let's just get right to it! This first page is LOADED up with Green Tara trims. LOTS of them..I started out by draping some white Polka Dot Organza and tying a large bow for the center of my flower cluster. I then wrapped the Glitter Hearts Organza around that, followed by some of the gorgeous new White Pearl Trim..delightful, isn't it?


I then tucked in some Silver Rose Leaves and beaded Silver Stems. I gave my banner some gorgeous sparkle using  pieces of the Silver Diamante Trim, which I cut to pieces.


Now on to the flowers...gotta have the flowers!! I was so excited to use this beautiful and fresh White Wild Rose, so pretty with the sparkly center..love it!! From there I added in some of my favorites, the Paper Roses, a white Apple Blossom, Pincushion, and the pretty Dusky Pink Heirloom flower.


 I just love how all the white and silver make this page sparkle! I added in some 2Crafty Chipboard flourishes touched up with some silver Stickles, as well.


Green Tara Products used:

"Giggle Girl" 


My second page, is a bit brighter than the first, and features my adorable niece, Aspen, isn't she a doll?! I used all sorts of bright colored flowers and trims for this one.


I twirled together various leaves, and roses to create a sort of vine to encase my photos, using lots of different colors and misting some of the flowers to suit my page. I stuck in a few pieces of one of the Silver Teardrop Sprays as well to the cluster.


The gorgeous Aqua Damask flower steals the show here..I misted it lightly to brighten the blue a bit to go with my papers and photos.


I used various ribbons, including some of the Vertical Stripe, Herringbone, and Mesh ribbons to create the background and border for my page. I layered the ribbons with strips of washi tape and gesso.


Green Tara Products Used:

Altered Box

Lastly, I'd like to share this sweet little treasure box. The box came in my Flying Unicorn kit, and I just new that a few gorgeous Green Tara flowers and trims would be perfect for it!

I used a wine colored Pincushion flower, and a dusty pink Sakura bloom, so pretty. I added in a piece of one of the brown Christmas Vines, and tucked in a few leaves. I also added another touch of elegance with that beautiful pink Pearl Trim, just love that stuff!!




Thank you so much for stopping in and taking a peek at my creations!! I hope you will remember to follow us here on the blog, and also on our Facebook page!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Kelly

Kelly Foster

15 comments:

  1. All of these are beautiful as always Kelly, always so inspiring. Love everything about them & your girls are just getting cuter by the day.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Kelly!Very elegant on your first layout. Love the bright colors on the second. Love the flowers & beads on your altered project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtakingly beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Kelly these are all just so so amazing yumms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kelly from pastel and sweet to bold and beautiful and that little box is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Kelly - love what you have done with the trims and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What GORGEOUS creations! Simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - Kelly's work is so completely stunning - three astonishing projects!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your creations Kelly! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful, beautiful creations!! Love each and every one of them :)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning Kelly, you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly I love your funky backgrounds!! Great work!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete