Monday 14 January 2013

Layouts and pincushions
by Marie-Josée Hamel

Hello, Green Tara fans!

I hope you had a good time during the holidays and that 
you spent some time scrapping! :)

Today, I have a few projects for you featuring some 
new beautiful Green Tara products
 I received just before Christmas. Here they are!

"Il fait froid" layout


In French, "Il fait froid" means "It is cold". This is a picture of my
 daughter taken during the 2011 Christmas holidays. 
We were out for a walk after a beautiful snowfall.

Pink is a rather unusual color for a winter layout, but I
 love pink and it matches my daughter's suit, so I
 decided to use lots of pink on this layout.



I love this Green Tara  Silver Acrylic Flower Stem which I have
popped in amongst my flower cluster.



Green Tara products used:

 

Pincushions


Over the holidays, my family and I were really sick, so much so that I couldn't even sit in my scraproom and create some layouts! All I did was watch TV shows sitting on the couch. After a while though, it got boring, so I took out my sewing kit and started sewing pincushions out of felt. I have lots of decorative pins, but I don't use them enough because they are hidden in a box, so I wanted some nice pincushions to display them in my scraproom.

I recycled some spice tins that I had and put the felt pincushions in them. I then covered the tin with paper and decorated the whole thing.


 



Green Tara products used:

 

"Noël 2011" layout:

Here's my last project for today, a layout I created for another DT, Creative Scrappers (a sketch blog). This layout is based on sketch #241. As you can see, I used tons of yummy Green Tara goodies!




 Green Tara products used:
   20cm Silver/Acrylic Flower & Leaf Spray

Also remember to visit us on FACEBOOK.

Until next time
Marie-Josee

11 comments:

  1. Such beautiful use of all those lovely Green Tara products MJ but I especially love the first one.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 2 layouts are truly GORGEOUS... LOVE the Clusters! & Those Pin Cushions are Pretty ADORABLE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts and the pin cushions are really gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layouts and the pin cushions are so so unique :) LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!!!! Love them!!!TFS!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. all perfect love the first layout and the bright coloured flowers on the christmas one, those little pin cushions are very cute and a great idea to display those decorative pins or for gifts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful projects!!! I ADORE those pincussions, how fun!!! Gorgeous use of all the GT goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are just gorgeous products... pincushions are so cute, and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! I love that you used pink for you "Il fait froid" layout, you still portrayed the feeling of cold with the large white space around it, and the flowers all clustered tight keeping warm!

    Loving those pin cushions as well, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete