Friday 15 March 2013

A Garden of Blooms
By Di Garling

"Our Sweet Girl"


Hello everyone, thanks for calling by.
Today I have three projects to share with you.
First up I have this layout called "Our Sweet Girl".
I have used lots of gorgeous Green Tara blooms to create
 a garden effect.


A lime Sakura flower, an apricot Wild  Rose with a jewelled centre,
a Primula which I sprayed lime, some yellow roses & then I also
 spray misted an apricot Heirloom flower to get just the right shade
of a deeper apricot.


I have also use some beautiful apricot Satin Edged Organza ribbon
to tie this gorgeous bow. So very opulent.
I have also tucked in some green Velvet leaves.


Both my chipboard garden seat & my title are from
2 Crafty chipboard.
Plus one of Green Tara's sweet little yellow Roses &
 a couple of their green Velvet Leaves.


Some more Roses, Velvet leaves & a butterfly.


I have also tucked a little piece of the brown Leaf Garland
 in on the right side of the photo & I have cut a couple of the little
 brown leaves off seperately & just tucked them in underneath the
yellow rose here in the top corner too.
(A full product list is at the bottom of the post)


"Hanging Bird Cage"


For my next project today I have decorated  another one of those
 hanging bird cages. I did one several months ago & I still had this
one left so I wanted to use it up. I wanted to keep it in a pink &
white colour scheme & Green Tara ceratinly has sooooo many
beautiful flowers in this colour palette so I was definitely spoilt
for choice.


To adorn the top of the cage I have tied a bow using one of the many
beautiful Green Tara ribbons. This is a Crinkle  Satin Edge Ribbon.
This ribbon is gorgeous & creates the most beautiful bows.

For my pink flowers I have used a  Damask flower at the top,
 Heirloom flowers, pink Roses in all different sizes.

For the white flowers I have used, Swarovski Crystal Satin Flowers,
4cm Heirlooms,  Sakura, different size Roses, Flower Spray,
some Organza Satin Roses
as well as some Cherry Blossoms.


I have also included some wonderfully opulent
Silver/Acrylic Leaf Sprays,  as well as 
some Silver/Acrylic Dragonfly Stems.
Just to add a little sparkle & a touch of WOW factor.


In case you want to know about the bird, well I just picked him up
in a two dollar store. Such a bargain !!!!
(A full product list is at the bottom of the post)


"Precious"

I made this layout a while back & of course I have used
lots of beautiful Green Tara goodness.


A large white Camelia is the focus & I have teamed it with several
different sized Roses in both white & light brown.
I have also woven in some white Flowers Sprays too.


I have  included my most favourite Jute Ribbon here in this bow.
I love this stuff as it just goes with absolutely everything & it
 also comes in various widths too.
 (A full product list is at the bottom of the post)


Well that just about wraps this month up for me.
I hope I have given you a little inspiration for using
flowers, ribbons & trims on your next layout too.

Remember to visit us on FACEBOOK so you don't miss
anything.  It's updated daily.



Green Tara Products Used

"Our Sweet Girl"
*NEW* Wild Rose 6cm Silk and Organza Flower  Apricot CODE: XF9318Ap
 **NEW** Sakura 5cm Silk and Pearl Flowers Lime CODE: XF9221Li
**NEW** Primula 4.5cm Silk and Organza Flowers  Pale Green
CODE: XF9325PG
**NEW** Heirloom 6.5cm Silk and Organza Flowers Peach CODE: XF9213Pe
*NEW** Velvet Leaves 3cm Green CODE: XL266Gr
20mm Self Adhesive Leaf Garland Brown CODE: RB796Br
3cm Yellow Roses CODE: FDR024Y
1.5cm Roses Red CODE: FDR003R
 **NEW** 23mm Satin Edged Organza Ribbon Peach CODE: RB16Pe

"Bird Cage"
**NEW** 38mm Crinkle Satin Edged Organza Pale Pink CODE: RBCrPP
20cm Silver/Acrylic Flower & Leaf Spray CODE: XP0637
12cm Silver/Acrylic/Diamante Dragonflies CODE: XP0605
 Cherry Blossoms White CODE: FLC22Wh
 25mm Organza Satin Rose White CODE: XF2075Wh12
**NEW** Sakura 5cm Silk and Pearl Flowers White CODE: XF9221Wh
**NEW** Heirloom 4cm Silk and Organza  Pale Pink CODE: XF9317PP
**NEW** Heirloom 4cm Silk and Organza  White CODE: XF9317Wh
Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres. 3cm White CODE: SDWh
**NEW** Damask 8cm Fabric and Organza Flower Pale Pink CODE: XF9225PP
 3cm White Roses CODE: FDR024Wh
3cm Pink Roses CODE: FDR024P

"Precious"
**NEW** Camellia 8cm Paper flowers Ivory CODE: XF9219Iv
Flower Sprays White CODE: PFST1
2cm Rose White CODE: FDR009Wh
Light Brown Roses 2cm CODE: FDR006LB
9mm Natural Jute Ribbon 20m
CODE: RB17Nat9

10 comments:

  1. How SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS are all 3 of these Creations Di.... That bird cage is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Di! Love the bird cage too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the apricot and green of the first page it's my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, but the first one.....wowwwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful things to grab the eye Di, I especially love the background on the first layout though. Great post.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful things to grab the eye Di, I especially love the background on the first layout though. Great post.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh so 'beautiful'... my gosh, all those details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always your work is just perfection for me Di!!! Love your flower clusters ... magnificent work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Di these are all just amazing. You always create such fabulous projects and these don't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete