Wednesday 27 March 2013

Three layouts by Marie-Josée Hamel

Hello, Green Tara fans! Today, I will show you three different layouts that I created over the past month. All of them feature a different style. I hope you will like them!
 
"Îles" layout

This picture was taken during our trip to Îles-de-la-Madeleine (a beautiful place in my home province, Quebec, Canada). Since it was a bright and sunny day, I wanted to use bright and bold colors. I also chose a more clean a simple look.


As you can see, I used lots of mini-roses, my favorites, on this layout. I combined 4 different colors and sizes of roses. I also used three different kinds of leaves.


 

 Green Tara products used:
 Apple Blossoms (this color is not available now)


"Moment" layout

For this layout, I chose muted colors to create a more shabby look.


I used lots of big blooms on this layout: 2 Damask flowers, as well as a Wild Rose flower. The smaller white ones are Primula flowers.


As you can see, I used Green Tara lace to frame one of my paper circles.

Green Tara products used:

"MJ" layout

I created this layout earlier this month for the Once Upon a Sketch blog. Unlike many scrappers, I am a big fan of purple. Used with black, it gives a romantic feel to any layout.  I am a lucky girl, because Green Tara has lots of beautiful purple blooms, among them the big one you see below, the Damask 8cm fabric and organza flower. They are one of my favorites.


I really like the Green Tara silver sprays. In this case, I used the 25cm Silver/Acrylic spray, cut it in two pieces and used them on each side of my picture.


I also like to combine big and tiny flowers. Here, I used 1 cm and 1.5 cm roses in black and lavender.


 Green Tara products used:

I hope that you liked the projects you saw today! Have a nice week!


6 comments:

  1. MJ these are all just wonderful projects. I'm a big fan of your scrap style and just love to see all your new creations. Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post MJ & such great use of all those Green Tara products too. Love those "glamour" shots, awesome. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, totally adore the last page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really love your style!!!! SOOO beautiful!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do such amazing work MJ. I am always blown away by your creations and how you arrange your flowers. Love all of these new projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, love your creations.... how you used the flowers is beautiful and teaming them to perfection.

    ReplyDelete