Wednesday 10 July 2013

2 Layouts And A Tag Featuring
NEW Green Tara
By Kim Price





Today I'm dropping in to share a few projects featuring some brand
 new Green Tara goodies. I just adore aqua, as anyone who may know 
me would have guessed by now, so these new aqua coloured flowers 
really appeal to me.
 I decided to show them off in a monochromatic style layout having
 matched the colour of my flowers and repeating it in my background.
 This technique works really well for any colour you might want to use,
 just choose your
favourite Green Tara flowers and run with it. 




Here is a closer look at the new Turquoise Silk and Organza Primulas
 along with a peek at some gorgeous glittery gold Fine Metallic Mesh. 




And a closer look at the Green Tara stamens I have been using lately on a
 lot of my projects. I just cannot get enough of these little
 embellishments and there are so many wonderful ways to use them. 


Green Tara Products Used:
Primula 4.5cm Silk and Organza Flower Turquoise - XF9325Tu
Fine Metallic Mesh Gold - RB166Go
18mm Lace Ribbon White - RB6810Wh
9mm Lace Ribbon Cream - RB6807C
60mm Stamen White Flocked - ST038Wh
2cm Rose White - FDR009Wh
1.5cm Flower Turquoise - FDVTu
Paper String White - PSWh
2.5cm Petals Ivory - FK04Iv
2cm Gerbera Petals Ivory - FK05Iv



My second project for July is purple and gold tag, again featuring some
 new products - a beautiful Amethyst Satin Rosette flower and some 
amazing Purple Crushed Organza Ribbon. Very soft and feminine and
 perfect for that special touch on a project. Don't you just love purple shades? 



The organza ribbon is so easy to tie into a perfect bow, having
 lots of body and drapes beautifully. 



And a closer look at that rosette bloom - so pretty! 


Green Tara Products Used: 
Rainforest Velvet and Organza Butterfly 3cm Lavender - XP0780L
2cm Paper Rose White - FDR006Wh
2cm Paper Rose Lavender - FDR009L
2cm Paper Rose Purple - FDR009Pu
5cm Azalea Lavender - FLA100
3.5cm Green Paper Leaves - LA15Gr
3cm Velvet Leaves Purple - XL266Pu
Flower Spray Purple - PFSTPu
5cm Satin and Pearl Rosette Flower Amethyst - XF9330Am
Crushed Organza Ribbon Gold/Purple - RB28GPU




Lastly I am sharing a recent layout I created using lots of bright
 colour with a contrasting White Paper Leaf garland and stamens.
 This is such a fun whimsical page and such a joy to create. 




Lots of my favourite paper roses here and a sweet little bow
 made from Green Tara Pearl Trim. 




And a closer look at the leaf garland. Why not try one yourself? 
The paper flowers have a wired stem attached which makes them easy
 to twist together forming the shape. 

Green Tara Products Used:
60mm Stamen White Flocked - ST038Wh
3mm Pearl Trim White - RBKPWh
3cm Rose Turquoise - FDR024Tu
1.5cm Rose Mint - FDR003Mi
1.5cm Rose Pale Yellow - FDR003YP
1cm Rose Ivory - FDR001Iv
1cm Rose Yellow - FDR001Y
1cm Mini Rosebud Yellow - FDV025Y
2cm Rose Mint - FDR009Mi
2cm Rose Ivory - FDR009Iv
White Paper Leaves 5cm - LA3Wh
White Paper Leaves 3.5cm - LA15Wh


Thank you for calling in today, hope you enjoy my projects
 and are inspired to create some of your own. 





7 comments:

  1. Wow once again...I so look forward to your creations every month!!! Love those amazing backgrounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations ALWAYS have that W W WOW factor.... TOTALLY love these layouts & tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL projects as always Kim but I especially love the first one. Aqua is always a fave of mine too. Love them all.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing yet again, I so love the way you colour your backgrounds, aqua is a fav of mine also at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful works all of them Kim...Amazing backgrounds and stunning use of your Green Tarra products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally totally gorgeous Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kim, this is stunning! I love them all, but my favorite is the first one. I LOVE monochromatic layouts!

    ReplyDelete