Wednesday 4 December 2013

A Touch of Glamour
by Jan Rankine

"Cherish"

 

Hi everyone, Jan here again with my final reveal for 2013.


I really love this fabulous "100mm Skeleton Mesh".  I've chosen  Olive for this project,
 it is such a gorgeous colour.  I've combined  "5cm Petals, Dark Brown",
 and  "4cm Petals, Dark Brown", added some  "60mm Gold Pearl Stamens",
 and created a flower.  I've also added a "1.5cm  Pale Pink Rose" , and scattered a
 few "1.5cm Mini Burgundy Flowers".


Again I've combined "5cm Petals" and  "4cm Petals" in Burgundy to make
another flower.  Then I added a  "Wild Rose 7cm Silk and Organza Flower", 
Moss, and a "1.5cm  Pale Pink Rose".


I've indulged in a little fussy cutting here added to a "1.5cm Rose Pale Pink",
 a "1.5cm Rose Brown", some "Stamens 60mm, Gold Pearl", and  
 "3cm Green Velvet Leaves". The beautiful "Lace" ( CODE: L2912W)
on this page has been coloured to match my page.


"Always Follow Your Dreams"

 On this page I added some Texture Paste to the pattern on the pape
r for extra dimension.I love the new Green Tara
 "Washi Tape"  and I've added some  30mm "Bicycle".

 
The beautiful "38mm Gold Blue Crushed Organza Ribbon" is the centre piece of my
 cluster. A "4.5cm Silk and Organza  Primula Turquoise Flower",  a 
 "1 cm Rose, Ivory", "1cm Mini Rosebud, Purple",  a "Teal Sakura a
 5cm Silk and Pearl Flower and a 1.5cm Lavender Rose ."


 I love these cute "4.5cm Silk and Organza Primula Flowers"
This one is  Turquoise and theycome in several colours. 
 I've also tucked in a "Turquoise Cherry Blossom".


  "You Are Beautiful Inside and Out"


 I created this page some time ago for 2 Crafty Chipboard.
  The words on my other two layouts are
also 2 Crafty.


Green Tara had exactly the right flowers I needed for this page - "1.5cm Rose, Red", 
"1.5cm Mini Flower, White", "Primula 4.5cm Silk and Organza Flower,
 White", and  "Heirloom 6.5cm Silk and Organza Flower, Red".

 Be sure to visit our facebook page to keep up with
everything happening at Green Tara.

Jan Rankine

Thanks so much for dropping by.  I hope you all have a very happy
 holiday season and I will see you in the New Year.

Luv Jan xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Fantastic work Jan!!! Love the creative ribbon use in your first layout, simply fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing work Jan! Same as Sandrine, I love the ribbon use in the first layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Jan! You have such a clever way with colour. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all Jan, especially love the way you have used the mesh behind the first one. Fabulous post my friend. Cheers Di. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fantastic layouts Jan!!
    I love the mesh and the lace you used on the first layout.
    and I love the second one, it looks super!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG they are all gorgeous! What a talent you have, that must take you hours!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan! You are really a master with colors! Totally in love with your first layout here! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete