Friday 17 January 2014

January Projects with Sandrine...

Hello, hello!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a great time over
Christmas and that Santa spoiled you!

I am going to share a few layouts with you today!

I will start with a very refreshing and fun project featuring my daughter!

"You Inspire Me"


I used a variety of Green Tara flowers, I am in total love with the beautiful
 "8cm velvet roses" and "azaleas":


More "5 cm Azaleas", "Calla Lily" and "Cherry Blossom":


I also created a wreath using very thick wire covered with
"Europe Washi Tape" and "Yellow Satin Leaf Garland":


GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- VELVET ROSE 8CM MINT XF9217MI
- VELVET ROSE 8CM CREAM XF9217C
- SATIN LEAF GARLAND YELLOW RB573AY
- WASHI TAPE 15MM X 10M EUROPE WT29
- WHITE 5CM AZALEA FLA100WH
- 5CM ASSORTED AZALEAS FLA100
- 20MM HERRINGBONE LIME RB405Li
- WHITE CHERRY BLOSSOM FLC22WH
- 3CM CALLA LILLIES WHITE WITH PALE GREEN STAMEN FDV051WH10

+++

My second project is another layout.

"Always Believe"


I used a variety of blooms, here are "Heirloom Flowers in Dusky Pink",  
"Lace Pearl", "Silk Flower with Swaroski Centre" and  "Flower Spray":


Here is a close up of the bottom border, I used "Lace Ribbon Flower" off which
 I carefully cut the flower part, some "pink flower spray" attached with Gel Medium


A little close up of the gorgeous "Organza Satin Hearts" in white:


Another close up of all the texture:



GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- LACE RIBBON 30MM FLOWER WHITE RB6815WH
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER DUSKY PINK XF9213DP
- LACE PEARL 3.5CM FLOWER DUSKY PINK XF9332DP
- SILK FLOWER WITH SWAROVSKI CENTRE 3CM DUSKY PINK SDDPL60
- RAINFOREST BUTTERFLY 3CM PINK XP0780P
- WHITE SATIN HEARTS RB255WH

+++

I have one more layout to share!

"XOx"


A closer look at a "White Velvet Rose" and "Heirloom Flower":


Some bits of "White flower spray":



I added some "White Cherry Blossoms" and 
"White Gardenias" around as well:


One last picture of all the gorgeous textures:


GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER WHITE XF9213WH
- VELVET ROSE 8CM VELVET FLOWER WHITE XF9217WH
- GARDENIA WHITE 3 LAYERS FDV054Wh
- CHERRY BLOSSOM WHITE FLC22WH

I hope you enjoyed all my projects for January! Green Tara products
 are so great to create lots of texture!
Don't forget to keep checking this blog for some truly awesome
 inspiration by the other design team members!

Until next time, happy scrapping!!!

Sandrine Dawes

6 comments:

  1. Sandrine, your work is amazing!! I'm so taken by the beautiful pastels you've chosen for each layout and they are all flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful layouts again Sandrine.Your clustering is superb & your choice of pastels is exquisite. Love them all. Beautiful work. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! all 3 layouts are Soooooo BEAUTIFUL... seriously love the clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your work is in such a delicate color scheme! You really frame your cute girl so beautiful! Fantastic post! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and beautiful layouts, Sandrine!!
    I love all of them, especially like third one.
    Beautiful layers and white color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandrine, you've done it again. So, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete