Sunday 9 March 2014

March Inspiration with Pascale


Hi everyone, Pascale here today to share with you three new layouts.

"  Mont Saint Michel "
I continue my series of well-known French monuments:  
The Mont Saint Michel, in Normandy.


I chose to work on a natural Kraft paper. After gluing some pieces of a book,
Washi tape and punched papers, I covered everything with watered gesso.
 I applied some gesso with a mask to add some texture. I then colored my
 background with Gelatos and Twinkling H2O watercolors.
I always add some stamps when my whole layout is finished.


I colored the Silk Diamante Flower that were too white for my layout,
 with one of the Twinkling colors I used on the background.


The color of the Apple Blossom was a perfect match with the photo. 
I cut the Floral Spray in several pieces.


Green Tara Products Used
Apple Blossom - Aubergine/White
Silk Diamante - White
Flower Spray - Black
Washi Tape - FavouriteThings


" Rusty Door "
I found this photo on the Internet. Unfortunately there was no indication
 where this photo has been taken.


I made my background to match the photo using a lot of Twinkling H2O watercolors. 
I used the same to color Bird Design metal embellishment as well as the handmade butterfly.


The bright colors I used to color the leaves help to show off the beautiful Heirloom flowers. 


I colored also the Flower Spray, originally orange, with a more rusty color.


 I also added some strips of  Skeleton Mesh.
 It helps to add some lightness to the composition.

Green Tara Prod Useducts
Heirloom 6,5cm  - Teal
Heirloom 4cm - Teal
Flower Spray - Orange
Skeleton Mesh - Cream

" Potentilla "


I've taken this photo just after a rain shower.
The color of the Heirloom flower was a perfect match with the Potentilla.


I also added an Apple Blossom in ivory to add some contrast.


I added some Olive Skeleton Mesh that I tore apart to add some lightness.


Green Tara Products Used
Heirloom 6,5cm  - Yellow
Heirloom 4cm - Yellow
Apple Blossom - Ivory
Skeleton Mesh - Olive


8 comments:

  1. AWESOME post Pascale - I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the three layouts are gorgeous!!! so in love with your work Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! ME! OH! MY! All 3 of the layouts are SERIOUSLY stunning Pascale.... LOVIN the close ups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pascale!! Your layouts are so artistic!! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful layouts Pascale. Your flower clusters are simply superb. These are all so lovely I don't think I can pick a favourite. Fabulous post. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolute inspiration! Love all those gorgeous Layouts Pascale, you are so very talented and showcase Green Tara products so so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Pascale! You are really good with colors! I love how you add the warn brown to your work! An amazng post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Pascale... I love the one with the gorgeous door photo

    ReplyDelete