Monday 24 March 2014

March Projects by Sandrine Dawes

Hello, hello Green Tara Fans!

You are with Sandrine today and I have 3 layouts to share with you!

I will start with a photo of my grandmother and us back in France last year. I cherish that photo!

"Great Grandmother"


I used lots of different flowers!

I cut some "Apple Blossoms" and "30mm flower white lace" with a "1cm rose":


I also used "Ivory Wild Roses" and "Sage Tutu Flowers":


I created texture by mixing flowers and ribbon: "Silk & Organza Wild Roses", Paper "Apple Blossoms", Paper "1cm Roses", "Lace Ribbon" and "Skeleton Mesh":



 GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- WILD ROSE 7CM SILK AND ORGANZA IVORY XF9318IV
- TUTU 5CM ORGANZA AND PEARL FLOWER XF9227Sa
- 1 CM ROSE WHITE FDR001WH
- 1.5CM WHITE ROSE FDR003WH
- LACE RIBBON, 30MM FLOWER WHITE RB6815WH
100MM SKELETON MESH GOLD RB17GO
- APPLE BLOSSOM WHITE FDV044WH


++++++

My second layout is of my daughter, love that photo of that cheeky grin!

"She is My Happiness"

 


I used gorgeous "Satin Leaf Garland" in Silver Grey and "White Gardenias":


"Lace Pearl 3.5cm Flower", "Gardenia" and "6.5cm Heirloom Flowers", I actually cut my "Heirloom Flower" in two and tucked behind a whole one to create more texture - do not get scared to alter you flowers - cut them, spray them - have fun!


A closie of my "Metal Embellishment 2.5cm Bird Design" that I coated in Gesso to blend in with my design:


Had to use my all time favourite "Velvet Rose":



GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- CALLA LILLY WHITE 3CM WITH PALE GREEN STAMEN FDV051WH
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA TEAL XF9213TU
- SATIN LEAF GARLAND SILVER GREY RB573ASG
- 3 LAYER WHITE GARDENIA FDV054WH
- LACE PEARL 3.5CM FLOWER TURQUOISE XF9332TU
- METAL EMBELLISHMENT 2.5CM BIRD DESIGN MESQB4


++++++

And this is my final project for the month

"It's A Girl Thing"

  


I kept the design simple adding different flowers for extra texture, here I used "Damask Flower", "Apple Blossom" and "4cm Heirloom in pink":




 I altered some of my flowers with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starbust spray, I turned my "White Apple Blossom" into grey, and decided on pastel pink "Heirloom 4cm Flowers" and "Heirloom 6.5cm flower" for my colour combo with a splash of turquoise:





GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- DAMASK 8CM FABRIC AND ORGANZA FLOWER WHITE XF9225Wh
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA DUSKY PINK XF9213DP
- LACE PEARL 3.5CM FLOWER TURQUOISE XF9332TU
- HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA PINK XF9317P
- WHITE APPLE BLOSSOM FDV044WH

Well that's it for this fabulous month of March! I will be back next month with some more fun projects!
Until then, Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Sandrine - I just love your work,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Sandrine! So soft colors and great photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choices Sandrine! Always so soft and beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete