Tuesday 29 April 2014

Same photo 3 ways buy Susan Longman

Hi, it is Susan Longman here again. With Mothers Day why not create a personal gift. I have used the same family photo for a shoot we had and created 3 different layouts with it.
For my first layout (and my Mums favourite) I have used an old favourite… the rainbow.
“Rainbow” layout by Susan Longman
Susan Longman108_1
For the background I have used a combination of misting and Washi tapes to create the rainbow base.
Susan Longman108_2
I then topped that with some chipboard items coloured up to coordinate.
Susan Longman108_3
I have then added clusters of the Green Tara flowers and ribbons to finish the overall look.
Susan Longman108_4
Green Tara Products Used:
*******************************
“Fell in Love” layout by Susan Longman
Susan Longman109_1
For this version I wanted to do the extreme opposite to the colourful rainbow layout before so I have gone for a monochromatic cream palette.
Susan Longman109_2
I included the gorgeous natural textures of the gorgeous hemp ribbon and clusters of gorgeous cream flowers.
Susan Longman109_3
Green Tara Products Used:
*******************************
“Together” layout by Susan Longman
Susan Longman91_1
The last version of this layout is one I did for this months challenge over at the White With 1 blog. This months colour is MINT and it is gorgeous.
ww1 mint
Green Tara have actually very generously partnered with the WW1 team and they have all used the gorgeous MINT products on their layouts so be sure to pop over and check them out too… and maybe have a go at the challenge… fabulous prize up for grabs.
Susan Longman91_2Susan Longman91_3
Green Tara Product Used:
*******************************

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Susan & amazing use of the Green Tara products too. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete