Friday 2 May 2014

Ulrika May projects and a Good Bye!

This will be my last post as a Designer for Green Tara. My term is over and I have really enjoyed working with all this amazing supplies! As usual I have many pictures and a whole bunch of things to show you! We start with this layout I created for OUAS April Challenge.

My baby boy 2008. Time flies!
I added some Bronze Liquid Acrylic Ink on the small Roses. I also tuck in a ribbon in the wooden border.

I pulled away the large Rhinestones from the flowers I put behind the photos. Then I used them as embellishments together with the other flowers.

I think this color scheme was really fun to work with!

Green tara products used:
Heirloom Latte 6,5 cm code: XF9213LAT
Wild Rose Brown 7 cm code:FX9318BR
Wild Rose Apricot 7 cm code:FX9318AP
Roses Orange 1,5cm code: FDR003O
Vertical Stripe Satin Latte 18mm code: RB454LA

Next up is a very cute and light card. I have put one large Heirloom flower as center piece.

Behind the flower I used two different ribbons for my bow.

Green tara products used:
Heirloom Pale Pink 6,5 cm code: XF9213PP
Mesh Ribbon Rose 38 mm code: 6734RORB
Vertical Stripe Satin White 18mm code: RB454WH

One cute baby card in a salmon color. Not everything for babies need to be pink or light blue.

I wanted only a bow on this card to embed the stroller.

Green tara products used:
Herringbone Ribbon Peachy Pink Code:RB405PP

 And now to my very last project. I wanted to make a very manly gift box. No fuss but still a flower and a bow. I chose black and green to get that male feeling.

 I did a double bow and used the black cool ribbon that almost looks like a spider net.


Green tara products used:
Wild Rose Moss 7cm code: FX9317MO
Skeleton Mesh 10cm code: RB175BL
Vertical Stripe Satin 18mm code: RB454BL

I want to say Thank You to Alison at Green Tara! You have amazing products to work with and it have been so much fun! Thank you for having me! I also want to say Thank You to my friends at the Design Team! You are so sweet and talented!

If you readers still want to see my work you are very welcome to my personel blog at:
www.lillblommanskapar.blogspot.com

BIG Hugs from Ulrika!

No comments:

Post a Comment